Job Vacancy-Sales Assistant
WE ARE HIRING
A vacancy has become available to join the small team at Pigott’s Store in Woollahra. The store has a 25-year heritage in selling its own custom design Indian hand blocked printed fabrics, bed linen, fashion, furniture and a selection of accessories for the home.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Associate to assist the founder/owner in the day-to-day operations of the store. The ideal candidate may have a background in fashion and/or interiors, with experience in retail sales. As the business has a strong regional and overseas following, the candidate will be required to help support and fulfil the shop’s ecommerce operations.
Who you are:
We are looking for someone who is:
- Pleasant, confident and has helpful manner with customers
- Comfortable with Point-Of-Sale and Stock management technology
- Pro-active, upbeat and happy to take ownership of daily tasks
- Has strong attention to detail, with accurate follow up and the ability to multi-task the demands involved in running a busy shop, which also involves executing local and overseas web orders
- Is willing to turn their hand to whatever needs to be done from day to day
- Interested in interiors would be desirable, but not a pre-requisite
This is a casual role starting at 3-4 days per week and to be discussed. Likely hours between 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
We are a small, happy team and stay flexible and supportive of each other’s needs and commitments. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you,
The Pigott’s Store Team